NUDES AND BLACK










Black has become my go to colour lately, I can't explain exactly how but I just seem to be comfortable in black. I just completed a week intensive training in fine arts photography, I put together a few pictures in this post and I intend to write a full post about my experience very soon. 
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen some of these pictures, I was photographed by the gorgeous Tonye Igbani.This is a simple and convenient look that comprises of similar colours. 
 Quickly, I'll like to say a huge thank you for the feedback I have been getting with reference to the new blogging series and also this is to announce that I will be starting a new series..... excited to share.

I'll love to know in the comment section , what is your go to colour

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€