HOW WOULD YOU WEAR | INSPIRED BY PRINCESS AUDU


"How would you wear" is a monthly challenge put together by DIane of dee-vineanonyme.com  who was gracious enough to invite me to join the challenge. I was happy 'cos I have been seeing this around for a few months now.
This months theme is inspired by the gorgeous Sarah Audu of princessaudu.blogspot.com .
Recreating a look of hers or just doing something related to any of her looks was quite easy for me as I find her style chic and wearable.
On Saturday, I went out with my friend  and it was a rather hot weekend in Jos and this recreation just came handy.






Comments

  1. You did a great job recreating her look! Love your skirt!!!
    And I'm glad to have you in the challenge :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, Thanks Diane. I'm glad to be a part of the challenge

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I like your bold prints anyway

    www.bellacurvesng.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this look on you!! You had fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading😊 , please drop a comment...I'll love to know your thoughts πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€